Supercars Torched and Petrol Bombs Hurled at Wedding Guests in Terrifying Birmingham Attack
Two high-end cars were deliberately set on fire and petrol bombs were hurled towards guests in a terrifying attack outside a wedding venue in Birmingham.
Dramatic footage shared on social media shows partygoers scrambling away from the Royal Shalimar banqueting hall after the venue was targeted by five burning missiles on Wednesday night.
Two supercars, believed to be a Lamborghini and a McLaren, were engulfed in flames outside the venue as thick clouds of smoke rose into the night sky.


Three men, all reportedly dressed in black, were allegedly captured on CCTV moments before the attack.
One of the suspects is understood to have ignited three missiles before throwing them towards the building at around 8.30pm.
Another then reportedly crossed the road and hurled two more lit petrol bombs towards the luxury cars.
The attackers are said to have narrowly missed several people standing outside the venue, including a baby. Thankfully, no injuries have been reported.
One of the burning missiles struck the front of the building, which was reportedly packed with hundreds of people at the time.

Images circulating online show the two vehicles engulfed in flames as shocked wedding guests watched from nearby.
Venue staff reportedly rushed outside and used fire extinguishers to tackle the flames before firefighters and police arrived.
Witness Fahim Kayani, who was inside the building having a meal when the incident happened, described the scene as extremely serious.
“I was inside enjoying my meal when this very serious incident took place. I was aware of a disturbance outside.”
He said several people, including a young child, were close to the area where the cars were attacked.
Mr Kayani also claimed that one person managed to kick a burning missile away before it could roll underneath one of the vehicles.
THREE SUSPECTS FLED THE SCENE

West Midlands Police said officers were called to the Royal Shalimar on Highgate Road at around 8.30pm following reports that two cars had been set alight.
Police said three men were seen running down Mole Street before getting into a white Volkswagen Golf and driving away.
Fortunately, nobody was injured.
Officers are now speaking with witnesses and examining CCTV footage as they work to establish exactly what happened and identify those responsible.
A West Midlands Police spokesperson said an investigation had been launched and appealed to anyone with information to come forward.
West Midlands Fire Service confirmed that a fire engine from Highgate attended shortly after 8.30pm after two vehicles were deliberately set alight.
Firefighters made one of the vehicles safe, while police officers also attended the scene.
The emergency response ended shortly after 9pm.
The investigation remains ongoing.